Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Crew

Arie

I was born almost exactly 24 years ago. I guess you could say I’m a complete classics junkie – I love everything from classic motorcycles to classic clothes, cars, fridges and phones.

My riding days started with a lovely scooter, the first real thing I bought with my own money. It was great fun and a great discovery - until I crashed it one time more than it could handle. Trying to look for a sane-prized, medium size bike on that sad excuse for a motorcycle market we have in this country I came upon the Royal Enfield – and I’m there since. And no I haven’t been to India. Yet.




Lior

Always had a passion for motorcycles, but took it to the next level only recently after a journey to India. There I discovered the "new yet old" Royal Enfield motorcycles. Two magical weeks in Goa was all that was needed to set the fire. Returned home and couldn't help it. I got one. Riding is definitly an addictive drug.


No comments:

Post a Comment